Brooklyn Bridge & Brooklyn Heights
- Visit America’s first suburb, Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO (down under Manhattan Bridge Overpass) and observe how neighborhoods are transformed virtually overnight.
- Williamsburg, a fascinating tale of contrasts and creativity featuring views of Manhattan that are unbeatable.
- Prospect Park, Grand Army Plaza, Park Slope is an oasis in the center of Brooklyn featuring the most magnificent blocks of brownstones, tree-lined streets, oversized 19th century mansions and once dubbed the best place to live in the United States.
- Back to Manhattan visiting Wall Street, Federal Hall where Washington was inaugurated in 1789, The New York Stock Exchange, evidence of the wall’s existence, pockmarks from a 1920 terrorist act and The Trump Building, once the world’s tallest for five days in 1931.
- Visit The Gehry building on 8 Spruce Street, a shocker, The 911memorial, St. Paul’s Cathedral and City Hall park where you’ll see the oldest city hall in the United States in continuous use, 1811.
- On to some neighborhoods including The Five Points, Bloody Angle, Chinatown, Little Italy, Soho and The Village.