How We’re Different and Better
- Deposits are not required. Providing your credit card info is your gesture of intent. I you do not show up at the time and place agreed to start your tour your credit card will be billed for one hour only.
- Tour as long as you wish without a prior commitment.
- Your tour starts and ends where you wish. *
- Chauffeured Mercedes Vans are the only vehicles we provide for 1-8.
*SUV’s have smaller windows, crouching to enter, lower seating levels and are not practical for touring. Larger groups are transported in luxury mini-buses.
- Together we create an itinerary that targets your interests, preferences and whims. We provide suggestions and ideas, you decide.
- Observation decks, St. of Liberty, etc. tickets are purchased in advance saving valuable tour time.
- We’re experts who minimize walking and we know where clean bathrooms are all along the way.
- Our tours are engaging and conversational, or just sit back and listen.
- We accommodate guests with mobility challenges.
- Mercedes Vans with mechanical chairlifts and motorized scooters.
- Our staff speaks English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and German.
Note: There is no sales tax for private tours. “Caveat emptor”* tours that do not begin or end in Manhattan or close in Brooklyn, may require an additional fee depending on the distance.