How We’re Different and Better
- Deposits are not required. Providing your credit card info is your gesture of intent. If you do not show up at the time and place agreed to start your tour your credit card will be billed for one hour only.
- Tour as long as you wish without a prior commitment.
- Your tour starts and ends where you wish in Manhattan. Otherwise there may be a fee.
- Together we create an itinerary targeting your interests, preferences and whims. We provide suggestions and ideas, you decide.
- Observation decks, St. of Liberty, etc. tickets are purchased in advance saving valuable tour time.
- We’re experts who minimize walking and we know where clean bathrooms are all along the way.
- Our tours are engaging and conversational, or just sit back and listen.
- We accommodate guests with mobility challenges.
- Mercedes Vans with mechanical chairlifts and motorized scooters.
- Our staff speaks English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and German.
Note: There is no sales tax for private tours. “Caveat emptor”* tours that do not begin or end in Manhattan or close in Brooklyn, may require an additional fee depending on the distance.